Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Cowardly Lion

I have done several things this week and the past couple of weeks that should have scared the nonsense out of me. I have pushed the boundaries of my comfort zone. I have overcome obstacles I never thought I could.

Maybe this big, big world isn't as scary as I once thought it was.

I sent Ryan an email asking if he wanted to go to this with me: http://www.ussoccer.com/articles/viewArticle.jsp_12484615.html

Although he didn't say no, he didn't exactly say yes, either. I really want to go. I have never seen a professional sport live before, and I really like soccer. If anyone wants to go with me, holler at your girl.

...

I decorated my house for Spring...bye bye Winter, I refuse to acknowledge you exist anymore.

I watched Seabiscuit for the first time tonight...took me awhile to get around to that one....I pretty much liked it...I have a soft spot for animal movies, sports movies, and Toby Maguire movies....I mean...there was just not anyway I wasn't going to like it.

I want to sound my barbaric YALP!

No comments: